Office of General Counsel
The KCPD Office of General Counsel (OGC) is committed to providing quality service in a customer-friendly manner.
The OGC consists of two attorneys and support staff who provide advice and assistance to Executive Command, Department members, and the public.
The General Counsel is Holly Dodge and the Associate General Counsel is Ryan McCarty.
- Office of General Counsel, 816-234-5056
- Board of Police Commissioners Meetings, Schedule, Personnel Appeal Hearings, Minutes or other Board-Related Questions, 816-234-5055
- General Property Damage and Personal Injury Claims (Not Involving a Motor Vehicle Accident), 816-234-5060
- Human Resources, Employment and Personnel Information, 816-234-5410
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims or Payments, 816-234-5059
- Sunshine Law and Records Information, 816-949-1614, 816-949-1599
- UVISA Form Certifications, 816-234-5060