Office of Community Complaints

635 Woodland Ave., Suite 2102
Kansas City, MO 64106

Office of Community Complaints website

You can submit a complaint online by downloading the Community Complaint Report (En.), Community Complaint Report (En. Sp. Vn.) filling it out, and submitting it to You do not have to have the form notarized to submit it electronically.  You may view the Office of Community Complaints policy here.

The Office of Community Complaints is eager to assist you in any way possible. If you have any questions concerning the complaint process, please do not hesitate to call the office at (816) 889-6640.

If your last name begins with:

A-H       Senior Legal Analyst Michael Walker     816-889-6646
I-P         Senior Legal Analyst Karen Williams     816-889-6644
Q-Z       Senior Legal Analyst Johnnie Ann Crawford    816-889-6645